Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

What do I do if I suffer an injury at work?


You must report the accident to your employer and attend your doctor for medical advice.
You are also entitled to make a workers’ compensation claim, whether you need time off work or not. To make a valid claim the claim, you must complete a Form 2B Claim Form and your doctor must complete a First Medical Certificate and you must provide both of those documents to your employer. This must be done within 12 months from the date of the injury. Remember to keep a copy of your claim form and certificate for your records.

Recent Posts