Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

I have been injured in a private or public place, what should I do?


It is important that you immediately report the incident to the owner or occupier of the premises. If you have verbally reported it, follow it up in writing.  Make sure you attend your doctor or at hospital to seek medical attention.

Recent Posts