Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Am I entitled to a lump sum settlement?


You may be entitled to a Schedule 2 Lump Sum which is determined by the percentage impairment you have suffered in the particular part of the body which has been injured. You may also be entitled to a redemption of your wages and/or medical and rehabilitation expenses. To obtain evidence to maximise your financial entitlement you should seek expert advice from a specialist personal injury lawyer.

Recent Posts